Join us for our Open House event — 1 days only! A National Hearing Expert, Russ Cash, will visit and offer a FREE hearing consultation in our office.
Sign up today for this free hearing consultation before all spots are filled!
What to expect at your hearing consultation?
During this event, we will look inside your ear using a tiny camera called a Video Otoscope. As licensed hearing professionals, this is a fascinating tool to help us evaluate the cause of hearing difficulties. This procedure is completely painless and will allow us to see all the way to your eardrum on a video monitor. Discover, under the guidance of a professional, why you may be experiencing difficulties with your hearing like:
- Ringing or buzzing in your ears
- Hearing but not understanding certain words
- Difficulty understanding conversation in noisy environments
- Frequently asking people to repeat themselves
- Having to turn the TV up loud in order to understand what is being said
In addition, we will take the time to review your medical and hearing history during a free consultation. This examination may reveal common problems such as:
- Damage to the eardrum
- Fluid accumulation in the middle ear
- Other conditions which may make it difficult to hear clearly